Vote By Mail - May 21, 2013 Special Election
Register to vote:
Last day to register: April 30, 2013
- Do you have an Oregon Drivers License? Click here.
- If you do NOT have an Oregon Driver's license, Click here.
- If this is your first time registering to vote, please allow approximately 3 days for your information to be added.
Review Election Information:
- Visit your county's election website if you have questions about the contests on your ballot
Mark your ballot:
- If you are registered to vote in Oregon, your ballot will be mailed to you no later than April 6, 2013. Check here to see when your ballot was mailed.
- If your ballot does not arrive, or if you cannot return your ballot in time, visit MyVote to use Oregon's online ballot marking tool. Your Ballot will be available beginning on April 6, 2013.
Return your ballot package by:
Voted ballots must be received by 8 pm on May 21, 2013
Use MyVote to:
- check or update your registration
- register to vote
- find an official dropsite
- track your ballot
- find your federal and state elected officials
- find information about state measures and candidates
- Oregon residents can complete their voter registration online if they have an Oregon state ID issued from Oregon DMV. If you do not have an Oregon state ID, you can still fill out the form online, print it out, sign it, and return it by mail. Military and overseas voters without an Oregon state ID should use the Federal Post Card Application by visiting www.fvap.gov.
- FVAP provides voting help for uniformed service members, their families, and citizens living outside the U.S. by providing access to the Federal Post Card Application.
- If you are registered to vote in Oregon but need to update your address, or if you will be away from home for an election, visit MyVote. If you register to vote before April 30, 2013 you will be able to access Oregon's online ballot marking tool.
List of links:
Federal Voting Assistance Program
SEL 531: Fax or Email Vote Secret Ballot Waiver Form
If you have questions, please contact your local elections office, or the Oregon Secretary of State's elections office at email@example.com, or call us at 1-866-673-8683.