Judge of the Circuit Court
Occupation: Presiding Judge, Marion County Circuit Court since 1995.
Occupational Background: Marion County District and Circuit Court Judge since 1986; Attorney in Marion County, 1975-86.
Educational Background: Boston University School of Law, JD Degree 1975; Dartmouth College, BA Degree 1970.
Prior Governmental Experience: Oregon Court of Appeals, Pro Tem Judge.
RE-ELECT JUDGE LIPSCOMB
Judge Lipscomb puts community safety first.
- Endorsed by Marion County Sheriff Raul Ramirez.
- Endorsed by Past Marion County District Attorney Dale Penn.
- Endorsed by Walt Beglau, Marion County District Attorney.
- Endorsed by the Marion County Police Chiefs.
Judge Lipscomb demonstrates strong leadership and integrity as Presiding Judge.
- Endorsed by former Chief Justice of the Oregon Supreme Court, Wallace P. Carson, Jr.
- Endorsed by Former Chief Justice of the Oregon Supreme Court Edwin J. Peterson.
Judge Lipscomb is dedicated to serving our community.
- Endorsed by First Citizens Sue Miller, Richard Withnell, Anna Peterson, Gladys H. Blum, Keeta Lauderdale, and Sam Brentano, Marion County Commissioner.
A Message from Judge Lipscomb:
Marion County is my home. My wife, Donna, and I raised our three children here. For nearly 20 years I have served as your Marion County Judge. As a parent, teacher, judge, and friend, I have worked with you to strengthen our community, our courts and our schools.
For the past 11 years my fellow judges have selected me as their Presiding Judge. I have never avoided the tough cases or the hard issues. Some of those cases have involved the most important and contentious issues in our state. In every case I have followed the law, and I have always been fair to all parties. I have never been beholden to any political party, nor to any special interest group.
I ask for your support in the years ahead, and for your vote.
Thank you, Judge Paul Lipscomb.
(This information furnished by Reelect Judge Lipscomb Committee.)