Occupation: Public School Teacher, Social Studies grades 6-9, Oregon Connections Academy.
Occupational Background: Certified Athletic Trainer; Oregon Highly Qualified Licensed Public School Teacher (Physical Education and Social Studies); Small Business Owner; Outside Sales.
Educational Background: Lewis and Clark College, MAT 1980; University of Utah, BS 1975.
Prior Governmental Experience: State Representative (1999 - Present); Mayor, City of Wilsonville (1991 - 1997); President, Oregon Mayors Association (1995); Wilsonville City Budget Committee (1989 - 1991)
JERRY KRUMMEL'S MISSION:
"Fighting for Oregon tax paying families; Support and protect small business owners who create Oregon jobs; Funding and developing quality schools to continue producing Oregon's future leaders."
JERRY KRUMMEL GETS THINGS DONE:
- Passed a law requiring the Oregon State Police to create a Sex Offender Website.
- Adopted a law to give seniors, low income, and disabled living in Mobile Home Parks financial help when forced to move if their park is closed.
- As chair of the House Audits Committee, required DEQ to ensure their systems are up to date and accurate when testing vehicle emissions.
- Called for the elimination of the highly bureaucratic and costly CIM and CAM, resulting in the State School Superintendent
- Successfully drafted a law to protect families when wrongly accused of abuse by Child Protective Services.
- Passed a law protecting citizens from hostile annexations.
JERRY KRUMMEL KEEPS FIGHTING FOR HARD WORKING FAMILIES.
-- Responsive to constituent issues
-- Demanding accountability from State Agencies
-- Voting Against Tax Increases
-- Pushing for Budget Reform
-- Defending Private Property Rights
-- Keeping Healthcare Affordable
STATE REPRESENTATIVE JERRY KRUMMEL
AN EFFECTIVE LEGISLATOR WORKING FOR YOU!
(This information furnished by Friends of Jerry Krummel.)