Occupation:Junction City Budget Committee member;
U.S. track and field official, community volunteer.
Occupational Background:Owner, JC saddle shop; Rancher; Manager, U of O Student Recreation Center
Educational Background:BS, University of Oregon, Accounting.
Prior Governmental Experience:Mayor, Junction City; City Councilor; Chair, Lane Educational Service District; LCC Budget Committee; Lane Council of Governments Board
Community Service:I believe in working to make a difference in my community. My service includes:Board Member, Habitat for Humanity; League of Women Voters; Sacred Heart Hospital Foundation Board; Grange State Youth Director; PTA President; 4-H Leader; Member, Chamber of Commerce; Board, Scandinavian Festival; Special Olympics volunteer.
We can count on Bev Ficek to help create good jobs for Oregon workers.
- I have worked hard all my life building a strong economy for Oregon workers and companies.
- As a legislator I will work to support existing businesses, recruit new companies and provide job-training for displaced workers.
We can count on Bev Ficek to make sure state government earns our trust.
- I have always made local citizens a big part of budgeting and spending decisions and as your voice in Salem I always will.
- I have experience balancing tight budgets by focusing on essential services.
We can count on Bev Ficek to let our children be students, not fundraisers.
- I have a record of working for sustainable funding and smart administration of school tax dollars
- I will fight to make a college education available to every Oregon student who qualifies.
Bev Ficek is an outstanding leader. Her background in business, community service, and education have prepared her to be a great voice for District 14 in Salem.
-- Governor Barbara Roberts
I would be honored to have your vote. Please call
me with your questions or concerns.