Occupational Background: Educational assistant; School volunteer; Customer service/account representative
Educational Background: University of Oregon
Prior Governmental Experience: Legislative Chief of Staff
DEBI FARR---A HEART FOR THE COMMUNITY.Debi Farr is known for her heart for others—she cares deeply about the community and is in touch with what matters most to the hard working families who live here.
- Chief of Staff and Constituent Relations Coordinator, State Representative Pat Farr
- Active parent volunteer
- Willamette High Graduation Night Co-chair
- American Heart Association-Local Volunteer Event Coordinator
DEBI FARR---A VOICE FOR THE FUTURE.
- Leadership for education- DEBI FARR will fight to get dollars directly to the classroom, find inefficiencies, and reduce mandates on teachers so they can teach.
- Respect for the taxpayer-DEBI FARR respects the wishes of the voters who soundly rejected Measure 30. Instead of increased taxes, she will reduce duplication of services, eliminate ineffective programs and fund OUR priorities.
- Create jobs and a stable economy-DEBI FARR will work to keep our local small businesses open and attract new business so that we can have jobs and economic stability.
DEBI FARR---STRONG SUPPORT.“I worked with Debi when she co-chaired our senior graduation party. Her commitment to our kids is so genuine and her ability to get things done is remarkable. She will serve us well in Salem.”
Jim Jamieson, High School Principal
“We can’t have a strong education system, public safety and services for our vulnerable without a solid foundation of thriving business. Debi Farr understands the importance of local business and will advocate for us and the jobs we provide.”
Sharon Orem, Co-owner, Jerry’s Home Improvement
“Debi Farr truly has a heart for the community and the leadership ability to turn her compassion into action. We need Debi in Salem.”
Jim Torrey, Mayor, Eugene
DEBI FARR for State Representative.
A heart for the community.
A voice for the future.