Occupational Background: Business owner
Educational Background: South Umpqua Schools; Umpqua Community College, Associates Degree; Northwest Christian College, Bachelors of Science.
Prior Governmental Experience: Past President, Oregon Soft Drink Association; Past President, Roseburg Executive Association and Roseburg Area Chamber of Commerce; Board of Directors, Advantage Dental, C. Giles Hunt Foundation; President of the Board of Directors, Community Cancer Center.
BRUCE HANNA: SOLID EXPERIENCEHanna: Bruce is the president of a family business where he and his wife Teresa work, providing good service to customers, supplying local jobs, and giving back to the community. Bruce has approached every aspect of his life with a competitive edge, hard work, and resourcefulness, making him a leader that can get things done. Bruce has also worked extensively as a volunteer with community organizations and boards.
BRUCE HANNA: SERIOUS SOLUTIONSHanna: Bruce will fight for the interests of rural Oregon
- Jobs and the Economy: We must grow local businesses and
attract new companies—not raise taxes—in order to build our
economy and create family wage jobs for Oregonians.
- Education: Our children deserve a solid, stable education—
we need to get dollars directly to the classroom where it
matters the most.
- Health Care: People need accessible, quality health care and we must work to keep costs down and health care available in rural communities.
BRUCE HANNA: STRONG SUPPORTHanna: Endorsed by
- Associated Oregon Industries
- Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems
- Senator Bill Fisher, Roseburg
- Doug Robertson, Joyce Morgan, Dan Van Slyke, Douglas County Commissioners
- Anna Morrison, Bobby Green, Lane County Commissioners
- Mayor Gary Williams, Cottage Grove
(This information furnished by Friends of Bruce Hanna.)