Occupation: Senior Account Executive, SAGE, Inc.
Occupational Background: Certified Athletic Trainer; Oregon Highly Qualified Licensed Public School Teacher (Physical Education and Social Studies); Small Business Owner; Outside Sales.
Educational Background: Lewis and Clark College, MAT 1980; University of Utah, BS 1975.
Prior Governmental Experience: State Representative (1999 - Present); Mayor, City of Wilsonville (1991 - 1997); President, Oregon Mayors Association (1995); Wilsonville City Budget Committee (1989 1991)
JERRY KRUMMELS MISSION:
Fighting for Oregon tax paying families; Support
protect small business owners who are creating Oregon
jobs; Funding and developing quality public schools so we
can continue producing Oregons future leaders.
- Passed a Patients Bill of Rights.
- Passed a Land Use Fairness Law allowing flag lot property owners the right to build on their land.
- Increased assistance for first-time homebuyers without using tax revenue
- Passed a Rainy Day Fund bill in the House.
- Passed tougher penalties for drunk driving and identity theft.
JERRY KRUMMEL KEEPS FIGHTING FOR HARD WORKING
-- Funding Education First
-- Voting Against Tax Increases
-- Pushing Every Day for Budget Reform
-- Defending Private Property Rights
-- Keeping Healthcare Affordable
STATE REPRESENTATIVE JERRY KRUMMEL
AN EFFECTIVE LEGISLATOR WORKING FOR YOU!