Occupational Background: Twenty-nine years, Oregon State Police
Educational Background: Bachelors Degree, George Fox College; Associates Degree, Chemeketa Community College
Prior Governmental Experience: Oregon State Police
ANDY OLSON for State Representative,
A leader we know and trust.
- Albany Rotary Club
- Albany Chamber of Commerce
- Sunday School Teacher
- LBCC Instructor
Don David, Don David & Associates
ANDY OLSON: Supported by our community.
- Frank Morse, State Senator
- Betsy Close, State Representative
- Roger Nyquist, Linn County Commissioner
- Jim Richards, Fisher Implement
- Don David, Don David & Associates
- Scott Linenberger, Educator, West Albany High School
Roger Nyquist, Linn County Commissioner
ANDY OLSON: Leadership for our community
- Jobs and the Economy: Bring more jobs to the Mid-valley through a business friendly environment.
- Education: Maintain the quality of our schools through adequate resources, reduction in red tape and overhead, and accountability.
- Public Safety: Equip law enforcement with the best scientists and research facilities to stop criminals before they strike again.
- Taxes: Respect the taxpayer and fund taxpayer priorities within our current resources instead of raising taxes and specifically reduce inheritance/estate taxes.
(This information furnished by Friends of Andy Olson.)