Occupation: Facilities Engineer for LSI Logic,
Occupational Background: Design Drafter, Assistant Supervisor, Senior Mechanical Designer
Educational Background: Oregon State University; Tigard High School
Prior Governmental Experience: Gladstone School District Budget Committee; Testified in front of Joint Revenue Committee regarding tax reform; Precinct Committee Person
Dave Sanders for State Representative.
HE IS ONE OF US.
Dave is one of us. After living in this area for over twenty years, he listens and understands what matters to us. Dave Sanders is not about special interests or partisan interestshe cares about our interests, he cares about us. Hes involved at the local level through School Board participation.
DAVE SANDERS: Our issues
- JOBS: We need to attract business here to provide
jobs to stabilize our community and to give everyone an opportunity for
- TAXES: We need Salem to live within its means
like we have to with family budgets. No means no on new taxeswe cant
afford tax schemes like Measure 30 and dont trust how the legislature
spends our hard earned tax dollars.
- PUBLIC SAFETY: We need public safety programs
that are efficient, effective and provide value for the hard-earned taxes
we all pay. Our taxpayers, kids, seniors and most vulnerable especially
deserve to get the most out of what we all provide.
- EDUCATION: We need to get money to the classroom, give our teachers freedom to teach and get rid of extra layers of administration.
DAVE SANDERS; Our voice
- Lived in this district more than 20 years
- Married to wife Debbie with two children
- Gladstone School Budget Committee
- Testified to legislative Joint Revenue Committee on Tax Reform
- Strong, vocal opponent to Measure 30 who helped gather signatures and involve his neighbors
(This information furnished by David Sanders.)