Occupation: Small Business Owner; State Representative,
House Majority Leader
Occupational Background: Business Owner, 1970-present
Educational Background: Attended Portland State University; Clackamas
Community College; Canby High/Grade School
Prior Governmental Experience: State Representative, 2003-present; Former Chairman, Canby Elementary School Board and High School Board; U.S. Navy, 1966-1970, Vietnam Veteran
Community Service: Oregon City Chamber of Commerce; Canby Chamber of Commerce; Canby Kids; Canby Rotary Personal: Married 38 years; three children, three grandchildren
Leadership. Commitment. Integrity.
- Helped pass legislation to create thousands of family-wage jobs
- Will work to reduce red tape, making it easier to do business in Oregon
EDUCATING OUR CHILDREN
- Served on House Education Committee, working to address accountability issues, making sure children are learning what they need to succeed
- Will work to establish rainy day fund to stabilize education funding
PRIORITIZING OUR SPENDING
- Voted against tax increases, served on PERS Reform Committee, fought to control government growth
- Will fund schools first, protect seniors from outrageous medical costs, and promote safe communities
Pete Postlewait, Clackamas County Farm Bureau President
Wayne has the interests of Oregon families in mind. He voted against tax increases that would have burdened working Oregonians. He is also committed to protecting the integrity of the family.
Lee P. Wiegand, Pastor; Canby
Wayne is a true example of a good public servant. Hes a thoughtful listener, he knows how to put a plan in motion, and most important, he follows through with it.
K. Rena Adamek, Oregon City
VOTE FOR WAYNE SCOTT HES FIGHTING FOR THE TAXPAYERS OF OREGON!(This information furnished by Friends of Wayne Scott Committee.)