Occupational Background: 30 Years in Law Enforcement; DEA Agent
Educational Background: Associates and Bachelors Degrees, Criminal Justice Prior Governmental Experience: US Army; Fort Lauderdale Police; US Drug Enforcement Agency-Special Agent; Volunteer Air Marshall after 9-11.
MICHAEL SPASARO-CARING NEIGHBOR.Michael Spasaro’s compassion is rooted in his years of working in the trenches, serving others:
- Military service
- 30 years law enforcement
- Volunteer Air Marshal after 9-11
- Board of Directors-Boy Scouts, Calapooia District
- Board of Directors-Linn County Commission on Children and Families
- Lebanon School District Budget Committee
Jim Robinson, Lebanon
“Michael Spasaro exemplified the ultimate form of bravery when he volunteered as Air Marshall immediately after 9/11. He submitted himself to the unknown and to a potential death sentence when our country was under attack.”
Jeff Kropf, State Representative
“We need Michael’s common us in Salem, getting us back to work. Michael understands that our economy and the jobs provided by small business are essential.”
Al Parra, Lane County Small Business Owner
MICHAEL SPASARO-COMMITTED LEADERMichael Spasaro works in our district every day as a volunteer and with his wife as involved parents of four. He listens and understands what matters to us:
- Jobs and the Economy: Creating an environment where local businesses can thrive and new business will be drawn to the region, creating more job opportunities. Endorsed by Oregon Citizens for a Sound Economy PAC.
- Education: Getting dollars directly to the classroom by returning local control and reducing duplication of administrative services.
- Taxes and Spending: Respecting the wishes of the voters to fund budget priorities within existing resources instead of raising taxes.
MICHAEL SPASARO for State Representative.
Caring neighbor. Committed leader.