Occupation: Cashier, Costco Wholesale Albany, OR.
Occupational Background: Supervisor, Costco Wholesale; Supervisor, Tree Top Inc.; Internship, Human Resources, Tree Top Inc.; U.S. Military; United Way of Yakima County; United Way of Linn County.
Educational Background: Oregon State University, BS in Political Science; Linn-Benton Community College, AA in General Studies; Linn-Benton Community College, Adult High School Diploma; United States Marine Corps, Schools of Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanics and Primary Marksmanship Instruction.
Prior Governmental Experience: United States Forest Service; United States Marine Corps.
- Pete Boucot will work closely with economic development groups and local cities to bring quality family wage jobs to Linn County.
- Pete Boucot will work closely with all Linn County law enforcement agencies to ensure they have all necessary funding the citizens of our county.
- Pete Boucot will work to bring funding to our schools and youth programs.
- Pete Boucot will be strong advocate for all veterans.
- Pete Boucot will demand accountability of all county agencies and their budgets, to ensure that our tax dollars are being used responsibly.
While working with the United Way of Linn County as a Loaned Executive and member of the Funds Distribution Committee I was able to work closely with local agencies and members of the community. While facilitating the raising funds in Linn County for this organization, I have had a unique opportunity to see first hand the challenges that face our residents on a daily basis. I will bring this same dedication and caring to the office of Linn County Commissioner.
(This information furnished by Friends of Pete Boucot.)