Occupational Background: Office Administration
Educational Background: University of Oregon, BS degree in Political Science
Prior Governmental Experience: Prineville Planning Commission
Chair of the Prineville Crook County Chamber of Commerce
Quality of life committee
Prineville Sister City
Prineville Kiwanis Club
Big Brother Big Sisters
4th of July Committee
Crook County Easter Bunny and back up Santa
My name is Seth Crawford and I believe!
CROOK COUNTY & GROWTH
- Crook County represents the best of America.
- To retain Crook County's unique identity we must grow responsibly.
- All growth should be fiscally responsible and bring suitable business's to our county with employers that provide a living wage.
ISSUES SHAPING CROOK COUNTY
- Local businesses should be encouraged to grow and expand our tax base.
- Crook County government must create a responsible budget and live within that budget.
- With the loss of federal and state funding it is imperative, that Crook County government operate as efficiently as possible and in addition we must pursue all appropriate grants.
MY PLEDGE TO CROOK COUNTY
- I pledge to listen to the citizens of Crook County and to always act responsibly on their behalf.
- I pledge to keep an open door policy and to always be accessible to the citizens of Crook County.
- My roots in Crook County go four generations deep.
- My grandfather, Joe Stahancyk, was an active force in Crook County and he instilled in me the belief that we all have the responsibility, and duty, to give back to our community.
- I would consider it an honor to have the opportunity to serve the citizens as a Crook County Commissioner.
VOTE FOR SETH CRAWFORD!!!
If you have any Questions pleases Email me at
(This information furnished by Committee to elect Seth Crawford.)