Occupation: Marketing, Clackamas County
Occupational Background: Small business owner, credit union director
Educational Background: B.S., California State University, Fullerton; Gladstone High School
Prior Governmental Experience: Clackamas County Economic Development Commission and City of Gladstone Budget Committee
Personal: Toby is 37 and lives in Oregon City with his wife, Tosha, and their four-year-old son, Devon.
Community Service: Board Member and former Chairman of the Oregon City Chamber of Commerce; Oregon City Impact Board; Oregon City Schools Foundation Board
Beyond Business as Usual. Getting Things Done.
Toby Forsberg isn't a politician. He's a local community leader with fresh ideas for the challenges we face. He's a native Oregonian with a record of results on the issues that matter.
- As a member of the Clackamas County Economic Development Commission, Toby has worked with area employers to create more family wage jobs.
- As Chairman of the Board for the Oregon City Chamber of Commerce, Toby has led efforts to keep local small businesses strong.
- As a member of the Oregon City Schools foundation, Toby rolled up his sleeves to improve public schools in our community.
As your State Representative, Toby will move Salem beyond business as usual.
- Ensure schools put money in the classroom: As a father, Toby is committed to creating world-class public schools for every child in Oregon.
- Make healthcare more affordable: Toby knows there are too many Oregonians without healthcare. That's why he's committed to fixing our broken healthcare system to make coverage more affordable and available to working families and small businesses.
- Cut government waste: Toby will demand that our government is accountable and transparent when it comes to spending our money.
- Create Jobs: Toby will work closely with community leaders to help create new family wage jobs.
Oregon City Mayor Alice Norris
House Majority Leader Dave Hunt
Senator Kurt Schrader
SEIU Locals 49 & 503
(This information furnished by Friends of Toby.)