Pacific Green (PGP)
Occupational Background: Contract and Permanent positions in the Information Technology Industry including positions at Marriott HQ; Ritz-Carlton; Earth Share; Rand Worldwide; US Department of Labor (contract) and Symantec Corporation.
Educational Background: Sheldon High School, Eugene, OR, Honors Diploma Graduate, 1995; Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an option in Management Information Systems, & Pre-Law Minor, 2000; The Computer Institute, Rockville, MD, Microsoft Certified Professional Certification, 2001.
Prior Governmental Experience: Former Lane County Commissioner Position/District 2 Candidate, 2009 - 2010. Former Oregon State Legislature Senate District 7 Candidate, 2009.
LEADERSHIP, AWARDS & AFFILIATIONS
- Eagle Scout – which included a project managing 25 people doing bridge and trail development; 1993.
- 2010 National Boy Scout Jamboree Staff Member for the 100th Anniversary of the Boy Scouts of America.
- 2010 National Youth Leadership Training Staff Member, Oregon Trail Council.
- Eagle Scout Board of Review Chairman/Coordinator, Greenwood District, Oregon Trail Council – Eugene, OR, 2008 – 2010.
- Eugene Chamber of Commerce Leadership Eugene- Springfield Class Graduate, 2010.
- Springfield Chamber of Commerce Member, 2010 - Present.
- Springfield Chamber of Commerce Government Issues Committee Member, 2010-Present.
- Springfield Chamber of Commerce Silent Auction Committee Member, 2010 - Present.
- Member of Rotary International, Eugene Delta Chapter, 2009 – Present.
- VP of Public Relations & Member of Toastmasters Intl. Club # 364, 2010 - Present.
- City Club of Eugene Member, 2010 - Present.
- Assistant Scoutmaster and Registered Adult Leader of Boy Scout Troop 100 – Eugene, OR; 2007 – 2009.
- At the Ritz-Carlton, nominated 3 times in a row for Leader/ Mgr. of the Quarter; received over 20 awards for First Class Service; Awarded Rookie of the Year at the Annual Systems Mgr Conference; 2005.
- Numerous awards from The Eugene, OR Register-Guard Newspaper, including a trip to England as Newspaper Carrier of the Year; 1994.
(This information furnished by Mark Callahan.)