Occupation: On Leave
Occupational Background: Legislative Coordinator, ORCAPA; Vice-President, Salomon Brothers
Educational Background: B.S. Business Administration, UNC, Chapel Hill.
Prior Governmental Experience: none
Community Service: Volunteer Teacher, McCoy Academy; PTC Board, Riverdale; Board, Knova Learning; Board, "Dinner & A Movie" - homeless teens.What if . we sent a Senator to Salem who knows Oregon is a small business state, and cares about improving the business environment so employers can invest, grow, and hire?
Mary's endorsed by:
- Mark Shuholm, Founder Northwest Polymers
- Allen Alley
- Associated Oregon Industries
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) / Oregon
What if . we sent a Senator to Salem who cares more about listening to the people who work with our students and teachers than the special interest groups and bureaucrats?
- Teri Oelrich, LO School Board
- Dea Cox, Former Superintendent of West Linn
- Rich Ackerman, Past Chair LO School Board
What if . we sent a Senator to Salem who wants to put Oregonians back to work by using our natural resources responsibly?
- Oregon Farm Bureau Federation
- Oregonians for Food and Shelter
What if . we sent a Senator to Salem who will work to make government live within its means?
- Taxpayer Association of Oregon
- Ed Truax, Tualatin City Council
- Mary Olson, LO City Council
- Ron Whitehead, West Linn Public Safety Advisory Committee
What if . we sent a Senator to Salem who is an active part of our community and who works to bring people together?
- Nancy Truax
- Neil Lomax
- Laurie Lomax
- Steve Coury
- Loma Smith Photography, Owner
"Oregon faces huge challenges that require new leaders. We can't keep electing the same people and expect different results. I'll be part of the new team in Salem to get Oregon's economy moving again and get spending under control." Mary Kremer
(This information furnished by Friends of Mary Kremer.)