Representative in Congress
Occupation: Founder, Game Face, Inc. (www.gamefaceinc.com)
Occupational Background: Business consultant, specializing in sports
Educational Background: Newberg High School; BYU, BA
Prior Governmental Experience: None
Community Involvement: Coached 16 local youth athletic teams; former president of Southside Soccer; serves on National Advisory Board of Positive Coaching Alliance; volunteer with the Good Neighbor Center; serves numerous youth causes, including Boy Scouts of America.
Family: Married to Allison Au (24 years), father of three sons, ages 20, 17, and 14.
RESPONSIBLE. REASONED. READY.
“We need a new generation of leaders. We need fresh representation to revitalize Oregon’s economy, promote jobs, and stop the constant spending. We need Rob Cornilles in Congress.”
Vic Atiyeh, former Oregon Governor
ROB’S FOR JOBS
- Oregon is a national leader in unemployment and foreclosures, jeopardizing the future of our schools and communities.
- Meanwhile, the “Credit Card” Congress is mired in deficit spending, approving nearly $2 trillion in new debt this year alone while not passing a budget.
- By growing a successful Oregon small business, Rob has first-hand experience in meeting a payroll and creating jobs.
- An industry leader, Rob has been responsible for launching more than 500 careers nationwide.
- Rob will work for a sound economic environment to motivate Oregon employers to hire.
- Rob supports a balanced budget amendment.
- Oregon kids must be prepared to compete globally and succeed locally.
- Rob will be a passionate voice for those who can’t vote.
LASTING HEALTH CARE REMEDIES
- To increase access for all, costs must be lowered. Rob would allow Americans more choice by shopping for insurance across state lines, fostering greater competition.
- Rob would permit small businesses to pool together to obtain lower rates.
- Rob supports meaningful malpractice reform and promoting preventive care and healthy lifestyles.
“I stand ready to serve your interests in Congress.
I need your vote!” – Rob Cornilles
(This information furnished by Cornilles for Congress.)