Occupation: Grant County Assistant Librarian
Occupational Background: Assistant Librarian for 19 years; Working with the County Library budget; Successful Grant Writing; Entering data into Bibliographic records; Prepare annual Statistical Report for Grant County Library; Grant County Safety Committee for 10 years. Payroll and accounting for Doug's Motor Vehicle Repair and Towing; Certified Dental Assistant with expanded duties; Insurance and dental billing;
Educational Background: OHSU Dental Assisting; Glendale Community College with Administration Certificate; John Marshall High School graduate;
Prior Governmental Experience: None
Vicki Waters for County Clerk
"I will work diligently with a genuine commitment to the future of our community. To achieve this goal I would:"
- Strive to improve and modernize technology making systems more efficient and accessible for citizens and businesses.
- Work to get records on County website
- Improve voter and public access at the elections and recording offices.
- Staying within the department budget.
32 years of community involvement.
- Blue Mountain Nursing Home
- 4-H Animal judging
- 4-H Leaders Association
- Grant County Fair
- Grant County Parade Committee
- Volunteer reading to Humbolt Elementary School
- Bookmobile to Summer Reading project Seneca, Oregon
Vicki Waters for Grant County Clerk
A hardworking leader with a vision for our future
Grant County is my sense of place
(This information furnished by Vicki Waters.)