Occupation: Retired teacher, attorney
Occupational Background: Taught Government, Constitutional Law at Bloomfield College, (NJ), and Rutgers School of Law (NJ)
Educational Background: Lehigh U., (PA), Political Science-History Major; Rutgers School of Law, (NJ), L.L.B. (Bachelor of Laws), J.D. (Juris Doctor);
Prior Governmental Experience: Appointed: Legislative Uniform Commercial Code Revision Committee, Criminal Code Revision Commission, Divorce Law Reform Commission, Parole Officer, Supreme Court Rules Committee. (New Jersey)
Military Service: U.S. Army 3 years during the Korean War. First Sergeant of a 35-man reconnaissance team.
Personal: Married to Carolyn Bracken, Illustrator of Children's Books. Three grown children, three grandchildren.
I got into this race to help people. It's the same motivation that has driven me all my adult life, in the classroom teaching, and in the courtroom fighting for citizen's rights.
- I'll fight for a system of HEALTH CARE that everyone can afford, by seeing to it that everybody "comes to the table" with something to put on it. That includes the insurance companies and the HMO's.
- I'll fight for a system of PUBLIC EDUCATION that's Second-to-None - one that works without burdening those who are least able to afford it.
- I'll fight not just for JOBS, but for jobs that provide SECURITY and a LIVING WAGE for working people who've been carrying Oregon on their backs.
- "I am excited to support Hank Franzoni. He has a breadth of experience and achievement to bring to the State Senate." Cliff Trow, Oregon State Senator, 1975-2003.
- "Hank Franzoni is what Oregon needs a no-nonsense guy who can get the job done. He has the tools and he has the will. Linda Modrell, Benton County Commissioner.
- "I'm proud to endorse Hank Franzoni. His talent and his experience are just what Oregon needs to get things moving." Mary Stern, Yamhill County Commissioner.
HANK FRANZONI A Change for the Better
Check my website - www.hankfranzoni.com
(This information furnished by Hank Franzoni.)