Occupation: Project Engineer.
Occupational Background: Construction Project Engineer and Superintendent, 2001-Present; Structural Engineer, 1996-2000; Apprentice Carpenter, 1994-1995; Licensed Professional Civil Engineer.
Educational Background: M.S., Stanford University, 1994; B.S., Stanford University, 1993.
Prior Governmental Experience: None.
Actively uphold American constitutional representative republic.
- Affirm states' 10th Amendment rights, identity as source of federal authority. Hold federal officials to Constitutional oaths (i.e. Congress illegally abrogating war declaration powers).
- Add Oregon to states endorsing Liberty Amendment which liquidates unconstitutional government agencies, restoring powers to states: education, direct taxation (abolish IRS and restore federal fiscal accountability to state legislatures), healthcare, environment, agriculture. Oregon sends money to Washington which returns it minus federal overhead with strings attached (assumption: Oregonians incompetent). Returns money power Congress illegally transferred to privately-owned Federal Reserve banking cartel. Return constitutional currency without fractional reserve banking and fiat "funny" money (permits unlimited borrowing, debt), private money supply manipulation, and devaluation of dollar through inflation. "Tax talk" is empty unless Washington limited to lawful scope and Reserve abolished - debt will never be paid, tax burden only grows, bankruptcy occurs.
- Enforce efficient pay-as-we-go budget, determine tax needs from comprehensive financials and General Fund budget (eliminate shady off-budget accounting). Mandate non-profit State operation.
- Protect American workers as more than bargaining chips for multinational
corporations and international banks in their New World Order. Jobs will
transfer overseas until states
1) demand federal abolishment of unfair "trade" (political) agreements like NAFTA and proposed FTAA eroding sovereignty and manufacturing strength and 2) collectively reinstate restrictions (no mergers, specific scope only, no "personhood rights") on corporate monsters they charter. Creative tax incentives no longer effective. Stop nation building and meddling.
- Mandate manual vote counting process. Vigorously protect 4th Amendment, peaceful assembly, authority over police without federal or foreign intrusion.
- Are we "free" choosing between two dominant parties virtually indistinguishable that trample on the Constitution and rule of law?
(This information furnished by Scott Semrau.)