Occupation: Sales Representative
Occupational Background: Working Class Citizen
Educational Background: BA Columbia Christian College
Prior Governmental Experience: None. No experience with: corruption; mis-managing a budget; owing people favors.
This year, elect "The Peoples Candidate" who will lobby for your interests and not special interests.
Ladies and Gentlemen of the 5th District:
- Do you have a sense that your federal government has grown too big and is too out of touch?
- Do you wonder where your basic rights and personal freedoms have gone?
- Are you fed up with government officials who ignore the very interests of the people they were elected to serve?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, you need to vote for me!
I am the Constitution Party Candidate for the 5th Congressional District because you deserve a clear choice in this election. Years of compromise and collusion in Washington, D.C. have made the differences between the two dominant corporate parties nearly non-existent. No matter which of the two is in power, the result is always the same:
- More American jobs lost through international trade agreements that favor foreign nations
- No sincere plan to secure our borders
- A constant erosion of individual rights and personal liberty
When elected to Congress I will work to:
1. Restore your lost rights
2. Secure our borders and stop the illegal invasion
3. Abolish all trade agreements and un-holy alliances that hurt American workers
It doesn't take a genius or years of "experience" to do
what's right for the citizens of America.
This election, don't waste your vote on a Republican or Democrat. They've had their chances and have failed you miserably! Send a message to Washington that "business as usual" is no longer acceptable! This election, vote for a candidate who has no strings attached, for a change.
Let's Make It Happen!
(This information furnished by Douglas Patterson for Congress.)